Emotional Intelligence Master/Facilitator Training
What you will learn.
What you will learn in this Emotional Intelligence Master/Facilitator training course?
-Enhance professionalism and effectiveness in leadership
– Make the most out of people’s talents
– Address and prevent “burn out”
-Build workplace amicably and develop more positive emotions at the workplace
– Gain transformation techniques that empower you to eliminate misery and be on top of your emotions.
– Conduct Emotional Release sessions.
– Learn to instruct short EI workshops as well as 1 or 2-day EI trainings.
– EI Practitioner Certification – 4 days
Consciously navigate your’s and other’s emotions Design maps and pathways for emotion mastery
Physical Emotional Release Techniques
Wilhelm Reich, Alexander Lowen Bio-Energetic Exercises
Powerful Re-Programming Techniques
Changing Past History Time Line Therapy Time Line RE-Imprinting Releasing Enmeshment & Evolved You Reversing the Stockholm Syndrome Meta-Physical Surgery Most successful model for deep-rooted emotional issues
Successfully Address Compulsions & Addictions Ten guidelines and Tips Improv Theater – Express, Release, Enjoy
Emotion Yoga intensified through Theater Techniques The Happiness Booster
Intensifier for contentment, happiness & joy
Emotional Engagement for Communication & Presentation The Communication Cleanser Finally say really what you want to say in a very clean way and so it works.
Boost Negotiation & Persuasion Results Using Emotions
Enhance motivation & persuasion through conscious use of emotions
Bring Desired Futures into Action with the Time Matrix A masterful and carefully designed step-by-step process
Why take THIS course?
- The only course in India and the UAE trained by a fully certified Master trainer certified by The Original Society Of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Expertise Dr. Greenwood has been instructing Emotional Intelligence successfully since 1988
- International background Dr. Greenwood has taught this course in more than 13 different countries
Who this course is for:
- It is challenging to be effective in life, relationships and business without being self or socially aware. Emotional Intelligence Master/Facilitator training allows students to develop deep self-awareness. Self-awareness is vital for those who want to work successfully in ‘people’ environments.
- If you’re considering a career in people management and human resources, you’ll require relatability skills in specific areas including conflict management, collaboration and leadership. This training course provides an excellent framework for this.
- Personal development and growth is a fascinating journey to go onEmotional Intelligence Master/Facilitator training is useful for students who want to develop their interpersonal skills and transferable workplace abilities.
- The quality of our relationships impacts the general condition of our lives. Learning to relate well to ourselves is the crucial first step we can take towards improving how we relate to and interact with others. This ability is developed in most students, often without even realizing it.
- Many students who enrol in Emotional Intelligence Master/Facilitator training are teachers, medical professionals, physical trainers, parents, psychologists, social workers, leadership teams, professional helpers, HR professionals, public speakers, and those who aspire to become more valuable/effective versions of themselves.