What is NLP?
Neuro Linguistics Programming
NLP is a powerful set of tools for
NLP is a powerful set of tools for personal and professional success and development!
NLP involves the three most important elements that define the human experience. These
- Neuro: The way you think
- Linguistics or Language: The way you talk to yourself and others
- Programming: Your Emotions & Behavior
NLP helps you rewire our inner programs, which influence the way you react, perceive and influence the world around you! By learning NLP skills, you can learn to modify your behavior through changing the elements that influence you, so that you can take charge of your life!
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming orriginally created by people who were excellent communicators and change agents, Richard Bandler, John Grinder and Christina Hall modelled in the middle Virginia Satir, Karl Roger, Fritz Perls, Milton Erickson and many others. in the 70ties in Santa Cruz, CA. –
Dr. A. Doris Greenwood practices and trains in NLP since the 80ties and is directly related to some of the originators. The original and true NLP is committed to concept and skill up-dates in a way pacing the constant growth and change of human beings.
NLP is considered to be the most advanced behavioral technology available for personal and professional success and development!
The Benefits of NLP:
- promotes communication and presentation mastery.
- empowers outcome-oriented versus problem-oriented thinking.
- supports conflict resolution in a productive manner.
- increases recognition of internal belief and value systems.
- reduces personal and business stress.
- enhances effectiveness, flexibility and creativity.
- is the essence of accelerated learning.
- refines and utilizes language in a unique and advanced way.
- manages time innovatively.
- accesses unconscious potentials and resources.
- re- and deprograms thought and communication in a powerful way.
- teaches the art of ethical influence.
- enhances development of personal power, competence and integrity.